Kollmorgen Goldline Series Servo Motors
- 1 Overview
- 2 Model Numbers
- 3 Wiring Diagram
- 4 Specifications
- 5 Replacement Parts
- 6 Online Resources
Brushless servo motors that come standard with resolver feedback.
- Page 9 shows the pinouts for the EB-10x-x-11 models.
- Page 17 shows the pinouts for the EB-20x-x-11 models.
- Page 25 shows the pinouts for the EB-40x-x-11 models.
- Page 33 shows the pinouts for the EB-60x-x-11 models.
- Page 41 shows the pinouts for the EB-80x-x-11 models.
- Page 4 shows the 10x model specifications.
- Page 12 shows the 20x model specifications.
- Page 20 shows the 40x model specifications.
- Page 28 shows the 60x model specifications.
- Page 36 shows the 80x model specifications.
Motor receptacle: MS-3122E-14-5P
Cable plug: MS-3116F-14-5S
Compatible cable plug: Amphenol PT06E-14-5S(470)
Motor receptacle: MS-3102E-18-10P
Cable plug: MS-3106E-18-10S
Motor receptacle: MS-3122E-14-19P
Cable plug: MS-3116F-14-19S
Compatible cable plug: Amphenol PT06E-14-19S(SR)
Motor receptacle: MS-3102E-22-14P
Cable plug: MS-3106E-22-14S
On the inside of the plastic cap that covers the feedback area of the motor, there is a boss with an O-ring to seal against a bore in the main body of the motor:
- 101.4mm OD boss mating with a 104mm final ID tapered step-down
- 105mm with O-rings installed?
- O-rings measured ~1.7mm thick
Output shaft side bearing marked:
PEER CHINA 6005Z
- 47mm OD
- 25mm ID
- ~12mm thick
- double shielded
A compatible replacement:
There is a 52mm OD 47mm ID ~2.5mm (2.4 - 2.7?) thick O-ring to seal the outer race of the bearing against the bore it's pressed into, similar to this:
The bearing is pressed into the front face plate on the motor, a casting embossed C-64180-4 and with C-64135 written in permanent marker (for the bearing?). This plate has an O-ring to seal a boss into a mating bore with a ~110.5mm final ID tapered step-down. That boss has a 108.5mm outer diameter, and the O-ring is ~2mm thick. The following might be suitable replacements:
There is supposed to be an oil seal in the 35mm diameter 7mm diameter bore in the lip retaining the front bearing. It should seal onto the 24.6mm shoulder on the shaft. Here are some possible replacements:
The locknut that secures the resolver to the shaft is marked "KM-04", similar to this:
External retaining rings that go into grooves on the 25mm shaft, serving as a shoulder for the bearings to bottom out on:
GoldLine_Motor_Series_Catalog_2004.pdf (source for "GoldLine_Motor_Series_Catalog_2004.pdf")